As a residential gas customer you have rights. Click on the options below to learn more about your rights. If there is an issue with our service you should contact us to see if we can come to a resolution. If you are unable to resolve an issue with Midwest Natural Gas you can contact the Wisconsin Public Service Commission Consumer Affairs Division at (608) 266-2001, (800) 225-7729, or on their website.